Social Media Content for ORM for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
- How do I deal with spam or troll reviews on Google and Yelp?
If you are being trolled on Yelp and Google, the best way of clean your reputation is by flagging the reviews.
In fact, get your team to flag the reviews too. And, make sure that you and your team stay consistent in their choice of the reason for flagging the review.
If the reviews are derogatory, defamatory or hateful then the review avenue will remove the review once you complain.
2.The Don’ts of Online Reputation Management
- Never engage trolls or haters.
- Never Ignore Social Media. A lot of dissatisfied customers may be positing negative reviews online.
- Never use a defensive or argumentative tone while responding to a review.
- Never buy reviews. The directories and platforms will detect the authenticity of the review and ban you or fine you.
- Don’t bash your competition. It will make you look weak.
- Never forget to say thanks to your customers for their feedback.